Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Quick Profit from stock investments!

07/19/2011 -  Gooood day guys! Great news... wala na pong kaduda-duda: Money month nga ang July. patuloy na naman ang bull run ng PSE.. this is good for the Philippines. How hot are Ph stocks right now? Yesterday, I picked a hot stock, one which is both "fundamentally" good & cheap (financial reports show that the company is really good) and "technically" trending up (graphically by use of charting) in the mid- or long-term. It also has to have a "good story". I invested on this stock using about 1/6 of my total investments (to strategically secure my capital and minimize risk). When the the price dropped to my target level (should be cheap enough) --- I grabbed it!! Now look at the results: yesterday I bought this stock for only P0.052/share (wala pa sa 10 cents!) when no one seems to be buying or cared about the stock. Today? It went up to P0.056/share. My investment gained 7.28%, which is P1000 pesos (equivalent for the amount I invested into it (which is in 5-digits).. konti lang naman, galing sa hard-earned ipon... kung me pera pa sana ako e, mas malaki mailalagay at kikitain! pero mag-expand rin yan, exponentially).

It's tempting to sell it now. But it's still trending up. Tomorrow, it may either go up further or go down. Not to worry. "We have a sea of abundance." And I already have a plan in place. It's important to think long-term, maintain and believe in your strategies / techniques. Whenever you fail: learn and correct your mistakes to improve further. Learn your history, learn from the past (learn from credible and experienced mentors!) but know the present: IF IT'S A BULL MARKET DON'T FEAR!!! (of course, always be on the look-out for signs of impending downward & long bear trends - so far we have none pa naman according to some experts; which is true because we are having better and more transparent governance under President PNoy). IF IT'S A BULL MARKET you can use that fact to your advantage. What you do is PLAN. And stick to it. You have to be able to handle your greed, handle your urges, handle your self. Coz in the stock market, it's a war against your self: against your emotions. You really have to be really really really patient, just like an eagle waiting down on its prey. Believe me, you won't be able to feel or think how hard it is to do that, until you really engage on it. That's the Stock Market for you.

Work smart, not hard.
God bless!

Update 7/20/2011
- LC went up to 1.21, and I was able to sell it.
As a result: I had record earnings in my stock investments. From period 7/12 to today 7/20, I earned P7270 --- in just 8 days! It's a MONEY MONTH indeed!! I'm guessing my colleagues in COL earned big as well. Go Chicago. Go bull!

No comments:

Post a Comment